Amber Elixir have a soft smell and feel softness on my skin and after i apply it on my skin, the skin looks supple & smooth when touched ,
And its had more good smell than the eau de tolieter of amber elixir it self.
Pros of the Oriflame Amber Rlixir Body Cream :
- This body cream is very moisturizing & doesn’t leave any greasiness.
- It’s very smooth in texture & it takes just 2-3 minutes to get absorbed & makes the skin look supple.
- It has a very nice smeel for me.
- Skin stays soft, smooth & nourished for at least 3 hours.
- The packaging is simple. This comes in a transparent tub made of strong plastic & is not fragile.
- A little goes a long way! This 250Ml will last for at least 4 month & half for me!
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals!!
- the price it's affordable if they had a special offer hehe...
Cons of the Oriflame Enigma Body Cream :
- Since the cream come in a tub, unlike a tube or bottle, it’s not travel-friendly.
- It comes in a tub so one has to sanitize their hands before using this. Earlier I didn’t have a problem with that but these days I feel lazy to sanitize my hands often.
- Not suitable if you are a women who is always on the run, because this doesn’t get absorbed in a jiff!