The Web Says: A convenient portable stick that helps cleanse and combat blemishes, without over drying the skin.
www.thebodyshop.co.id:" A medicine cabinet must. A pre-blended oil which can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish."
I use it as a spot treatment for my acne when ever i feel its coming up & Its a superb product. It work great on my skin.It dint hurt me or made my skin feel irritated!! I take a drop of oil on the finger tip & directly apply on the acne atleast 2 times a day. Its the fastest way how i get rid of acne & its doesn't even leaves a dark acne scar behind ^^but it's does help to remove my acne scar anyway :(
A little problem is that its quiet difficult to get the oil out, all you have to do is that make sure the pipe which is inside is pointing slant against your finger in this way the air goes inside & it brings the oil down from the mouth.
and i used the Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser i will review it latter ;)
Pros Tea Tree Oil FROM The Body Shop :
- has cooling sensation
- doesn't stains beds/linens while sleeping
- minimizes the pimple
- small bottle but will last very long
- doesn't drys the skin
- best spot treatment for acne
- works fast
- love the smell ( some may not)
Cons Tea Tree Oil FROM The Body Shop :
- $9 /Rp9500 10ml ( very high price for thin small bottle)
- to get the product out of the bottle is a little problem. (sometimes i drop few drops to the floor T.T)