disapear nav bar

Kamis, 21 Juni 2012

TEA TREE FACE WASH FROM THE BODY SHOP





TEA TREE FACe WASH FROM THE BODY SHOP

This product claims to “Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-bashed facial wash that won’t over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use.” I bought these in The Body Shop retail store on Mall Kelapa Gading +/- 8$ (Rp9.500/1$)  with quality 250ml, And this may seem a little expensive ,  but with what they claims I still bought these, becaused i hope it realy works, if you read my  previous review about The Body Shop  Tea Tree Oil.

so i have high expectation with this too, i already used these 2-3week (can't remember clearly) -__-  #sigh
what i feel after i used tea tree facial wash is my skin feels little more dry (before i used these i already used Garnier Oil Clear Scrub for oil skin with a lot of  Srub, but like another good product, "if that is a good product that suitable form my skin, that product WILL NOT in  PRODUCTION  THAT PRODUCT ANYMORE or they will change the formula on that product to be poor quality      :'(  #hix


so i must find the another facial wash that suitable for my skin. and i find out in the internet that tea tree face wash was a good product, soo i interested to  tried too.
maybe i over too long rub my face with this , becaused after i wash my face feel little dry and a little death skin peeling off of my face, and i don't like it!!

i don't know it's becaused i get stressed or maybe these product doesn't work properly for me, I GOT A NEW PIMPLE !! A LOT !!!
 huhuhu... :((

but i will still used these, since these in one and only face wash that i have now.
i will update maybe 1 month after these review, if there is no improvements I WILL START TO SEARCH ANOTHER FACE WASH THAT NOT MAKE MY SKIN DRY!!

Add caption
honestly my skin type it's have so much oily, sensitive skin with proclivity into producting acne an a lot of big pore and Blackheads of course, but it will dries if i used face wash that contain too much soap on my face wash (too sensitive i think) .. poor skin i think, i will get some pimple just becaused somebody touch my face in short time, getting some sun burn, to long used make up,




the ingredients :
Add caption
·         Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya its an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemishes

·         Tamanu Oil from Madagascar  its traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic moisturising properties

·         Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya its Anti-bacterial to give the products a eucalyptus fragrance (firs time i don't like the smell, now i like it, it's smells like a good medicinefor me hehe...)


pros :
- Smells like eucalyptus . i like it, it's smells like a good medicinefor me
- This range is directed for oilies, however I Have normal-combination skin and this works.
- Available in the worldwide at The body Shop stores..

cons :
- This make my skin little too dry some times. (now i had peel death skin out off my face)
- This does absolutely NOTHING for Blackheads, I know this is not meant for Blackheads.
- Now i have a lot pimples becaused i used these,, or maybe not, maybe because i in my depression moment now (i realy must find out what the problem truely)!!

Will I repurchase?
don't know, i will used these and watch the effect on my face first, but or now, with a new pimples I DON'T THINK SO

Who do I recommend it?
People with Oily and Combination Skin with problem skin. No harm for Normal Skin i think.

Who should not try it?
DRY Skin  and TOO SENSITIVE skin ( Please Avoid these )


see you soon on my other review
note : i have bought some peeling from another korean brand named Dr. Chuckchuk Peeling Care  and i will review it soon as possible



 






1 komentar:

  1. Teman-teman peng-gemar dan pengguna THE BODY SHOP, tolong bantu saya isi questionnaire tentang pengalaman penggunaan kamu terhadap produk THE BODY SHOP ya, sebagai syarat saya sarjana hehehe.

    Click di sini ya:

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CSMQbggBDVaopBKr-8kqvkrRdnvFv0xlVP5AmiVDEDk/viewform

    (simply click on the link or copy paste it on your browser ya)

    Tolong bantu sebarkan juga ke peng-gemar dan pengguna THE BODY SHOP lain ya, btw HANYA UNTUK WANITA.
    Thank you so much, merci beaucoup, terima kasih!

    BalasHapus