TEA TREE FACe WASH FROM THE BODY SHOP
This product claims to “Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-bashed facial wash that won’t over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use.” I bought these in The Body Shop retail store on Mall Kelapa Gading +/- 8$ (Rp9.500/1$) with quality 250ml, And this may seem a little expensive , but with what they claims I still bought these, becaused i hope it realy works, if you read my previous review about The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil.
so i have high expectation with this too, i already used these 2-3week (can't remember clearly) -__- #sigh
what i feel after i used tea tree facial wash is my skin feels little more dry (before i used these i already used Garnier Oil Clear Scrub for oil skin with a lot of Srub, but like another good product, "if that is a good product that suitable form my skin, that product WILL NOT in PRODUCTION THAT PRODUCT ANYMORE or they will change the formula on that product to be poor quality :'( #hix
so i must find the another facial wash that suitable for my skin. and i find out in the internet that tea tree face wash was a good product, soo i interested to tried too.
maybe i over too long rub my face with this , becaused after i wash my face feel little dry and a little death skin peeling off of my face, and i don't like it!!
i don't know it's becaused i get stressed or maybe these product doesn't work properly for me, I GOT A NEW PIMPLE !! A LOT !!!
but i will still used these, since these in one and only face wash that i have now.
i will update maybe 1 month after these review, if there is no improvements I WILL START TO SEARCH ANOTHER FACE WASH THAT NOT MAKE MY SKIN DRY!!
honestly my skin type it's have so much oily, sensitive skin with proclivity into producting acne an a lot of big pore and Blackheads of course, but it will dries if i used face wash that contain too much soap on my face wash (too sensitive i think) .. poor skin i think, i will get some pimple just becaused somebody touch my face in short time, getting some sun burn, to long used make up,
the ingredients :
· Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya its an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemishes
· Tamanu Oil from Madagascar its traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic moisturising properties
· Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya its Anti-bacterial to give the products a eucalyptus fragrance (firs time i don't like the smell, now i like it, it's smells like a good medicinefor me hehe...)
- Smells like eucalyptus . i like it, it's smells like a good medicinefor me
- This range is directed for oilies, however I Have normal-combination skin and this works.
- Available in the worldwide at The body Shop stores..
- This make my skin little too dry some times. (now i had peel death skin out off my face)
- This does absolutely NOTHING for Blackheads, I know this is not meant for Blackheads.
- Now i have a lot pimples becaused i used these,, or maybe not, maybe because i in my depression moment now (i realy must find out what the problem truely)!!
Will I repurchase?
don't know, i will used these and watch the effect on my face first, but or now, with a new pimples I DON'T THINK SO
Who do I recommend it?
People with Oily and Combination Skin with problem skin. No harm for Normal Skin i think.
Who should not try it?
DRY Skin and TOO SENSITIVE skin ( Please Avoid these )
see you soon on my other review
note : i have bought some peeling from another korean brand named Dr. Chuckchuk Peeling Care and i will review it soon as possible